||Consulting Utility Forester
||Enjoy working outdoors? Would you like to gain some experience in Forestry? ACRT Inc. is currently seeking energetic entry-level professionals who enjoy working outdoors. This is a full-time opportunity for individuals who are looking to gain some Forestry
experience. Our Consulting Utility Foresters are ideal for professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, biology, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and who would like to gain experience in these
fields and line of work.
Our Foresters patrol for hazard trees, perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along utility lines. They also assist in the submitting inspection results to clients with recommendations.
This position involves travel throughout the state of California, such as Fresno, Stockton, Yosemite, Sierra, Sacramento and the Bay areas.
• Flexibility for overnight travel is required
• A 2 or 4-year degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Biology or Environmental studies; Or currently enrolled in a Forestry/Environmental program preferred
• Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates desired
• Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
• Ability to read and follow maps
• Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• ACRT, Inc. offers competitive wages and excellent benefits
• Employees become owners and receive company stock after 1 yr
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
• ACRT, Inc. is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
• ACRT offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
• Group Life Insurance
• Optional Life Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
• Employee Referral Program
For all the latest news and job opportunities, connect with us!
- ACRT Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. | M/F/Disabled/Vet.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
Learn more about EEO |
Pay Transparency |
EEO Supplemental Poster
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend