||We are seeking a professional, well-versed Account Manager for our 24-hour Hotel valet operation at Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort Hotel. Our ideal candidate will have several years of large scale management experience and a proven track record of success.
We see this position as one of the most important Account Manager positions in central Florida since we are positioned to expand rapidly in the area in the coming months and years. The Account Manager will be responsible for training and maintaining all service
standards along with revenue reporting, equipment maintenance and client relations. We value a learning culture on the job and constantly seek to make every operation the best operation in the entire company.
The Manager's primary function is to support, oversee, and direct the valet service and cashiers. This is a hands-on position that will require the Manager to interface with staff and guests on a routine basis. The Manager is also expected to communicate regularly
with and report any issues to the Regional Manager in a timely manner. Ideally, this position works a schedule that coincides with maximum location volume for best management exposure.
The Valet Account Manager is also responsible for providing industry-leading service and caring interactions with all guests and patrons of this hotel. When operating guest vehicles, the paramount concern is safety and compliance with state and local laws while
anticipating your next move to keep up with the demands of the operation. The Valet Account Manager works closely with the location leaders (client) and shift supervisors (direct reports) to ensure that AmeriPark quality standards are met and exceeded within
the location’s operations. This position is a hands-on role that requires excellent customer service skills and expert level vehicle operating ability in a physically demanding environment.
In order to be considered, you must first meet the following criteria:
a) a valid driver license
b) you must be able to operate a manual transmission (stick shift)
c) you must be fluent in English
d) you must have excellent attention to detail
e) you must be willing to serve guests with a warm and friendly demeanor
* Exceed service expectations of the guest by executing the company mission statement, “Winning through Service”
* Communicate professionally at all times with guests, the client, and your teammates
* Smile and exude a pleasant and friendly demeanor
* Meet and greet all guests upon arrival, opening guest vehicle doors, assisting with unloading vehicle when necessary
* Fulfill the brand promise; Timely Service, Confident execution of your job duties, and Caring Interactions
* Ensure safe and appropriate operation of guest vehicles
* Direct traffic when necessary
* Anticipate and proactively prepare with your team for substantial arrival or departure traffic
* Constantly evaluate opportunities for self-development
* Arrive to work prior to your scheduled shift, ready to work at the time scheduled
* Work with your teammates to cover all scheduled shifts
* Read and react to the weekly email from the location manager
* Maintain a neat and clean appearance, following grooming and appearance policy guidelines
* Immediately report any incidents or claims to your supervisor
* Request and collect relevant fees for use of service
* Assist in reconciling end of shift revenue against the ticket distribution with your supervisor