||Job Summary: Drives commercial vehicle to transport guests and employees while performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Assists passengers to enter and leave shuttle, also responsible for assisting with passengers board when necessary.
• Required to be of assistance, helpful, approachable and outgoing toward all of our guests and potential guest.
• May be required to work either early or late shifts and weekends.
• May be required to work mandatory overtime as business demands.
• May be required to wash, vacuum and responsible for fueling vehicles at end of each shift.
• Required to have good communication skills in dealing with their customers.
• Required to complete all paperwork accurately, correctly and in a timely manner.
• Required to follow all safety agreements that are outlined by the National Safety Council and the company Policy Procedure handbook.
• Required to have good communication skills in interacting with Dispatchers.
• Required to immediately report any moving violations received in company or private vehicles.
• Responsible for the care of their vehicles while on shift.
• Required to follow all company policies and procedures.
• Maintaining a gossip-free work environment is an essential function of this job.
Shuttle Driver’s Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and
other employees of the organization in English.
Ability to add and subtract three digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of U.S currency.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Class E Missouri State DL or equivelant Kansas State DL
• Required to have a annual dilated optical exam for those beyond the age of 65 years.
• Must be able to drive for long periods in a commercial vehicle with or without passengers on board.
• Entering and exiting vehicle frequently throughout the day.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise
level in the work environment is usually moderate.