Position Summary: Carries out instruction of Account Manager through detailed work ethic. Acts as the hands-on person in support of the parking structure.
• Smile and be pleasant
• Adhere to company policy on uniforms and appearance
• Identifies, repairs, and submits request for outside vendor for all improperly functioning equipment on property
• Daily cleaning and maintenance of grounds, equipment, and surrounding areas - safety checks, painting, wash-downs, sealants, lubrication, trash and debris removal, etc.
• Adheres to and proceeds with preventative maintenance schedule drafted by Account Manager
• Accurate and timely reporting in maintenance log(s)
• Notifies Account Manager of required materials, supplies, and tools to perform job function
• Previous maintenance experience
• Worked as part of a team
• General mechanical and maintenance knowledge – electrical, drainage, HVAC, painting, cleaning, waste disposal and elevator
• Demonstrated verbal effectiveness with the English language
• Must have an acceptable background check
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a valid Drivers License