||RN for Skilled Visits
||• Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality patient care in compliance with Physician’s orders.
• Demonstrates proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures.
• Observes and assesses patient condition and care needs continuously. Reports changes in condition to supervisor.
• Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment.
• Develops, implements and updates nursing care plans.
• Provides direct, hands-on care to assigned patients.
• Documents assessments, nursing actions, response and communication.
• Accepts responsibility for personal and professional accountability and professional development, including maintenance of required training and personnel credentials.
• Participates in orientation of new nurses upon request. Supervises and teaches other clinical personnel.
• Complies with Company policies and procedures.
• Maintains patient and Company confidentiality.
• Complies with State nurse practice acts.
• Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies.
• Participates in the PI plan as appropriate.
• Prepares clinical and progress notes as services are provided.
||Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility contract or state regulation).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior professional nursing experience preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices with a score of 80% or greater
• CommandCare background screening
||Send This Job to a Friend