||Why the Stampede? When you work for the Calgary Stampede you are part of a family of employees, volunteers and sponsors committed to the community. The Stampede is more than a 10-day celebration – it is a world-class, year-round gathering place dedicated to youth education, agricultural programs, connecting rural and urban communities, and creating exceptional experiences. We are a group of passionate, curious, team-oriented folks who love what we do.
Hours: Daytime, evening and weekend shifts available
• Perform basic lot and sign maintenance and event preparation duties
• Employ excellent customer service skills to guests and co-workers
• Operate the tow truck in a safe and courteous manner
• Maintain the cleanliness of the tow truck inside and outside
• Ensure vehicle maintenance is performed as required
• Operate a radio in a professional manner
• Maintain basic knowledge of cars and automotive maintenance
• Enforcement of parking policies including fire lanes, no parking zones, etc
• Traffic direction duties as required
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills are required.
• Formal training in the operation of a tow truck and equipment would be a definite asset.
• Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
• Must adhere to company policies and procedures and have the ability to follow instructions.
• Must maintain a high standard of dress and deportment.
• Flexibility to work various shifts is an asset.
Physical demands: Occasional lifting up to 10 lbs. Occasional repetitive hand movement, squatting, reaching, bending, stair climbing, exposure to noise, dust, fumes, gases, odours and animal dander. Visual acuity and colour vision is required.
To apply: Please apply online at www.calgarystampede.com/employment
All applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.