||HR Business Partner, NFM & Analytics
On March 1, 2017 McKesson Corporation (NYSE MCK) and Change Healthcare Holdings, Inc., formed a new healthcare information technology company, setting an incredibly exciting course for the future. The entity combined substantially all of Change Healthcare’s
business and the majority of McKesson Technology Solutions (MTS) into the new company.
CULTIVATING A CAREER WITHIN CHANGE HEALTHCARE
Our culture is guided by our core values which are woven into the fabric of every aspect of our company; Pursue Purpose, Champion Innovation, Earn Trust, Be Agile, and Include All.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Provide HRBP support for multiple functions and lines of business within Change Healthcare Software & Analytics Business. This position develops and executes HR initiatives designed to advance the performance of the organization and ensure that it has the
leadership and talent capability to meet current and future business requirements.
Duties include partnering with senior leaders, COE’s and HR Shared Services to identify key business needs and gaps, along with recommendations and actions to address these needs. The HRBP partners with key stakeholders and internal COE partners such as
talent management, total rewards, talent acquisition, learning and development and others to develop and implement organization-specific initiatives that are consistent with the overall People Strategies. In addition, this HRBP is responsible for implementing
programs and processes with a special emphasis on creating a performance-based culture and driving functional initiatives. Specific focus areas will include: strategic workforce assessment and staff planning, organizational design, change management, leadership
and employee development, talent management, talent planning and acquisition, employee engagement and performance management. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
- Organizational Effectiveness/Development: Primary responsibility and ownership to propose, develop and execute initiatives to build the organization as a competitive advantage through design and execution of employee development strategies as identified
through talent reviews and needs assessments of client organizations including the full spectrum of organizational capability methods. Support and facilitate change management initiatives and partner with the leadership teams to effectively communicate functional
and business strategies, vision, goals, and performance expectations to help evolve the organization to meet short and long-range goals.
- HRBP: Participate in both strategic planning, as well as providing some day-to-day support to client groups. Identify and address organization and talent implications that are keys to successful execution of these functional/business plans. Partner with
leaders and their management teams in promoting proactive changes that build a high-performance culture and accelerate long-term strategic growth for the company. Provide coaching and SME counseling to senior leaders.
- Engagement: Establish an environment that encourages employee inclusion and engagement. In partnership with Talent Management COE, work with leadership teams to create a leader-led, enabled culture of engagement and inclusion practices.
- Talent Acquisition: Partner with the TA organization and hiring managers to assess people resource requirements in the development of workforce plans. Partner with Talent Acquisition team to develop effective strategies and tactics to attract high quality
candidates and hiring plans that take into account our gender and diversity goals, consistent with company policies, practices, and compliance requirements. Also provide support as needed to accelerate integration and effectiveness of leadership new hires
into the organization. This may include intern and college programs support.
- Talent Management: Ensure the organization has the right people, in the right place, at the right time to meet the current and future needs of the business. Working with Talent Management COE, partner with leaders for talent management process, including
talent reviews and organization planning, to identify successor talent and to accelerate leadership development at all levels in the organization. Work with leadership teams to establish the mindset of growing organizational capability.
- Compensation/Rewards: Ensure aligned and executed compensation programs and support leadership calibration in order to meet business goals and to motivate, recognize, and retain employees. Working with Total Rewards COE, provide counsel and insight to leaders
in developing job descriptions for TA consistent with good job design practices, evaluate and advise managers on job leveling, and discuss appropriate salary treatment and flexible compensation approaches to effectively attract and retain high potential talent
for the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience with organizational effectiveness and change management
- 5-7 years of progressive human resources experience
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Powerpoint, MS Excel and Word
- Developed well-structured, clear and concise presentations; facilitation experience
- Able to influence and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Able to work with sensitive, confidential information; a high level of demonstrated discretion and judgment
- Able to travel up to 15%
• Master’s Degree
• Human Resources certification (PHR/SPHR)
• Peoplesoft, Workday or other HRIS system experience
• Coaching experience / credentials
INSPIRING A BETTER HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
Change Healthcare is one of the largest, independent healthcare technology companies in the United States. We are a key catalyst of a value-based healthcare system – working alongside our customers and partners to accelerate the journey towards improved
lives and healthier communities.
We provide software and analytics, network solutions and technology-enabled services that help our customers obtain actionable insights, exchange mission-critical information, control costs, optimize revenue opportunities, increase cash flow and effectively
navigate the shift to value-based healthcare. Our solutions enable improved efficiencies and insights for all major stakeholders across the healthcare system, including commercial and governmental payers, employers, hospitals, physicians and other providers,
laboratories and consumers.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations
to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or
disability. Please visit Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend