||Conducts needs analysis to determine appropriate product/service requirements for new or existing clients. Participates in project planning efforts which may involved one or more of the following: coordinate product configuration or adaptation to meet
each client's needs; functional design guidance, accommodation of client rules, plans or procedures; client control information, pre and post implementation testing oversight; analysis of custom reporting and/or system interface requirements; participates
in schedule development and monitoring and/or reporting the status to member of project team leadership. Oversees accurate and timely installation and conversion of products through entire implementation cycle, which may involve one or more of the following:
assessing appropriate method and identifying resources for the conversion of client data; testing the product or overseeing the testing process; consulting on the installation of client site software/equipment and coordinating technical support to resolve
issues. Ensures successful 'hand-off' to appropriate departments for on-going support following implementation. May coordinate client training. May perform on-site visits.
||• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and organize and manage time effectively, while managing multiple projects concurrently.
• Excellent detail-orientation and organizational skills.
• Provides work leadership by assisting team members to meet departmental goals.
• Delivery focused; comfortable working independently with the ability to work within tight deadlines and complete projects accurately and on time.
• Demonstrate excellent partnering, communicating and negotiating skills in order to gather client requirements and communicate effectively with the project leads, development and client support staff.
• Demonstrate technical abilities to understand and comprehend the complexity of our products and services.
• Basic knowledge of SQL and MS Access, understanding the use of databases and relational tables.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Project).
• Pharmacy industry, such as Pharmacy and EHR ePrescribing, Durable Medical Equipment Billing and/or Medicare/Medicaid Electronic Billing and Remittance experience desired
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations
to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or
disability. Please visit Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend