||International Operations Coordinator
The National Fire Protection Association’s mission is to help save lives and reduce loss with information, knowledge and passion. An international nonprofit established in 1896, we are dedicated to the elimination of death, injury, property and economic
loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards. The Association delivers information and knowledge through more than 300 consensus codes and standards, research, training, education, outreach and advocacy; and by partnering with others who share an interest
in furthering the NFPA mission.
Want to be part of something big? As an employee of the National Fire Protection Association, you are working toward truly making a difference all over the world. You play a key role in keeping first responders safe, helping to provide architects
with guidelines for building design and safety, providing education to children in schools, and so much more. Employees at NFPA bring a collective passion to work every day as together, they contribute toward solving the fire problem…all while being offered
great benefits, including a generous 403(b) match and an on-site fitness center.
Want to make a difference? Join Us.
We’re growing our International Operations Team at NFPA, and we’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic bi-lingual superstar to join the team! The International Operations Coordinator will focus on coordinating the Spanish language inventory, logistics
and support for Spanish language training, and supporting the data collection for the Codes & Standards adoption database.
A Little Bit About You:
- You are a highly organized and go-getter who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are fluent (both speaking and written) in the Spanish language.
- You are capable of working independently and flexibly, and can manage deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have solid knowledge of PC applications including spreadsheets, databases, and word processing programs.
- Attention to Detail could be (or maybe is) your middle name, and you can multi-task like no other.
- You are positively curious and want to understand the mission and goals of NFPA, and how you can make an impact as part of our team.
- You own your role and take responsibility for your output, following through, and understand that mistakes happen and can be learned from.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree and have 3 – 5 years of applicable experience
The Nitty Gritty:
- Manage inventory for translated product lines and promotional products.
- Coordinate with training instructors and operators to confirm logistics, materials, etc.
- Coordinate with external teams to maintain content for our International websites.
- Research and take initiative to support local code use and adoption information collection.
- Adapt materials in to Spanish to create Power-Points, graphics, etc.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Adobe Creative Suite
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend