|Apply By Date
||Asset Protection Associate
||LEGACY Supply Chain Services, a leading distribution, technology, and integrated logistics provider has been recognized by Inbound Logistics as a Top 100 3PL Provider and by Inc. Magazine as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America.
LEGACY Supply Chain Services recognizes and values the diversity of its teammates, customers and business partners. EOE/M/F/D/V This position offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with generous company match."
We are currently seeking an Asset Protection Associate.
JOB SUMMARY: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities for this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation
or other reasons. The individual performing this job function is empowered with adequate authority to exercise the required duties and responsibilities of the position to insure that all work performed meets or exceeds LEGACY SCS standards for safety, quality,
productivity, and conduct.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, including but not limited to:
• Monitor facility welcome center and regulate facility access and egress of authorized pedestrian and vehicle traffic
• Review scheduled appointments with Appointment Schedule and system
• Verifying in-bound scheduled trailers as they arrive at gate
• Verify seal and trailer number against manifest
• Provide a visual check of in-bound trailer once seal is removed
• Communicate with Shift Supervisor as to the location of in-bound trailers
• Entering of trailers into YMS
• Perform daily yard check on all trailers
• View empty out-bound trailers prior to leaving premises
• Log out empty trailers through YMS
• Record drop trailers and no show appointments
• Ensure cleanliness of work area is maintained
• Ensure Health and Safety requirements are met
• Conduct continuous inspection tours of assigned areas to assure that doors and windows are properly secured and have not been compromised
• Respond to and document calls for service according to established procedures
• Conduct trailer inspections of all incoming and outgoing equipment
• Conduct and identify safety and security hazards
• Apply understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Develop customer service skills necessary to build rapport with employees, customers, guests and visitors of the corporation.
• Enters and locates information on computer.
• Visually verifies information, often in small print and reads information, often in small print. Visually locates merchandise when necessary.
• Gives accurate information to associates and non-associates on asset protection policies, practices, and guidelines when required to do so.
• Tells management about risks and conditions that are dirty, unsafe, or prohibit successful asset protection.
• Uses asset protection equipment (for example, walkie-talkies and systems) in safe and correct ways.
• Follows general safety procedures and policies while performing daily tasks.
• Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices. Uses data and facts in order to make day-to-day decisions and involves others as needed. Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
• Listens to others and asks questions to learn about what is needed. Communicates the right information to associates and leaders when they need it. Communicates in a respectful and professional manner.
• Makes sure work is done correctly. Works on top priorities first. Makes a consistent effort to get results. Meets deadlines. Takes action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
• Follows company policies and procedures. Shows integrity and ethical behavior in all work situations. Reports ethical and compliance issues promptly.
• Adapts to changing work demands. Stays focused on own work when faced with change or difficulties. Stays open to and learns from assignments and feedback.
• Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
• Conduct audits and report findings to appropriate leader or manager, when necessary.
• Promotes, monitors, and enforces safe work practices and a safe work environment by monitoring and testing alarm systems, fire systems, and fire suppression equipment for proper operation; conducting inspections of yard, and trailers; monitoring inbound and
outbound trailers entering and exiting the yard via computer applications; documenting accidents at the facility and ensuring reports are accurate and complete.
COMMUNICATION & OFFICE SKILLS:
Ability to read, write and communicate effectively. The ability to operate office machinery is required, as well as to effectively operate on the computer systems and all required customer systems as well necessary personal computer programs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand sometimes in excess of 7 hours and use hands to handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to walk; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally
required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may periodically lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Typical cross dock/warehouse environment.
||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Experience as an asset protection clerk a plus
• Working knowledge of facility operations and safety practices
• Familiarity with report writing
• Excellent observation skills
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to pass a background and drug screen
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend