|Apply By Date
||SCS Warehouse Associate 3
||LEGACY Supply Chain Services is a third-party logistics provider with over 37 years of supply chain experience. Our expanded North American distribution footprint includes over 6,000,000 square feet of dedicated and multi-client space in 50 locations,
across 19 states and 3 Canadian provinces. LEGACY's Full-service solutions include:
• Warehousing & Distribution
• International Transportation
• North American Transportation
• Customs & Compliance
• Installation Services
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate 3 in our Charlotte, NC location LEGACY offers paid holidays, vacation, 401k and excellent benefits.
Operator is responsible for using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment to load, unload, move, stack, stage and count product and materials. Uses radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving and put away, as required. The Operator is accountable
for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED
• Be able to successful complete power industrial equipment training including certification
• Ability to follow directions, maintain quality accuracy and work as a team player
• Must be able to work weekends and overtime
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend