|Apply By Date
||SCS Warehouse Associate 2
||We are currently seeking Warehouse Associates for our facility in Charlotte, NC location. This position will be responsible for the accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Loads and unloads product from trucks or containers in an efficient and safe manner.
• Breaks down and separates incoming shipments.
• Moves products to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stacks and stores the merchandise in the appropriate area.
• Able to operate necessary technology to include scanner, computers, etc. as required.
• Picks orders for shipment and assembles various types of merchandise to be shipped.
• Counts or verifies freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
• Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse
• Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
• All other duties as assigned by management
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• May perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking for shipment as needed.
• Performs additional duties as directed.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Warehouse experience preferred
• Able to operate necessary technology to include scanner, computers, etc. as required
• Must be able to work overtime
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Physical Demands & work Environment:
The physical demands and environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear Frequently lift and/or move objects 20lbs, regularly lift and/or move objects 21lbs/ 35lbs and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50lbs.
All offers of employment are contingent upon passing a background investigation and drug screening
LEGACY Supply Chain Services recognizes and values the diversity of its teammates, customers and business partners. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend