VHB seeks a Water Resources Engineer with 0-4 years of experience in to work in our Watertown, Massachusetts office to support our water resource and environmental projects.
• Work within a team of professionals in developing site civil engineering plans and specifications for a multitude of environmental, land development and water resources projects
• Conduct a wide array of water resources related studies and analysis
• Prepare storm water analyses and designs
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to think critically
• Strong computer skills
• Excel in working in a team environment
• 2-4 years of civil engineering experience
• BS in Civil Engineering
• Familiarity with hydrologic and hydraulic modeling and analysis, water quality analysis
• Storm-water management design, Low Impact Development/green infrastructure design, floodplain management, storm sewer design, grading and site design. AutoCAD and GIS experience strongly desired
Consistently ranked by CE News as one of the “Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For,” VHB is an 850 person firm that provides integrated planning, transportation, land development, and environmental services from 22 offices throughout the east coast. Engineering News-Record ranks VHB 76th of the Top 500 U.S. Design Firms and among the Top 50 Transportation Firms in the Nation. VHB is dedicated to providing a challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment. Our staff enjoys opportunities to grow professionally and work on interesting projects. Our dynamic, people-centric organization focuses on a culture of collaboration, personal development, and developing lasting relationships both inside and outside of our firm. VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VHB ensures non discrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. VHB Participates in the E-verify employment authorization program. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply.