VHB seeks two Roadway/Highway Engineers with 1 to 5 years of experience in to work in our Watertown, Massachusetts office to support roadway and intersection design projects.
• Work on a team of professionals to support our roadway and intersection design projects
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to think critically
• Strong computer skills
• Excel in working in a team environment
• Good client communication skills
• 1-5 years of civil engineering experience
• BS in Civil Engineering and EIT Certification
• Strong CAD skills
• Proficient in horizontal and vertical roadway layout, grading, drainage design and stormwater management
• Basic understanding of State and local permitting process
• Basic understanding of traffic and intersection design criteria.
Consistently ranked by CE News as one of the “Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For,” Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. (VHB) is an 850 person firm that provides integrated planning, transportation, land development, and environmental services from 22 offices throughout the east coast. Engineering News-Record ranks VHB 80th of the Top 500 U.S. Design Firms and among the Top 50 Transportation Firms in the Nation. VHB is dedicated to providing a challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment. Our staff enjoys opportunities to grow professionally and work on interesting projects. Our dynamic, people-centric organization focuses on a culture of collaboration, personal development, and developing lasting relationships both inside and outside of our firm.
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VHB ensures non discrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. VHB Participates in the E-verify employment authorization program. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply.