||Structural Bridge Engineer
||VHB is searching for mid-level Structural/Bridge Design Engineers with 5-10 years of experience to join our Watertown, MA office.
• Assisting in the field with bridge inspection
• Conceptual/final design of bridges
• Cost estimating
• Preparing contract documents, specifications and design plans
Skills and Abilities:
• Must possess strong technical skills
• Familiarity with bridge design software (STAAD, LARSA, VIRTIS Merlin DASH, MDX), Math Cad and Microsoft Office Suite
• MicroStation and AutoCAD experience is a strong plus
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Enthusiasm to learn and ability to take responsibility
• Candidates must have a B.S. Civil Engineering (structural emphasis), MSCE preferred
• 5-10 years bridge design experience using MassDOT, MBTA Standards
• Be a Registered Professional Structural Engineer in Massachusetts
Please submit applications online: www.vhb.com. For questions about this position, please contact Jennifer Marquis at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VHB is a passionate team of 1,000 professionals including engineers, scientists, planners, and designers. We are invested in what we do, compelled by intellectual curiosity, and driven to work collectively to best serve our clients and help shape the future of our communities in a meaningful way. We are dedicated to making a positive impact, and providing opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VHB ensures non discrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. VHB Participates in the E-verify employment authorization program.