||Learning Solutions Associate
||Macmillan Learning is a division of the family-owned Holtzbrinck group of companies and is one of the leading educational technology companies. Through deep partnership with the world's best researchers, educators, administrators, and developers, we facilitate
teaching and learning opportunities that spark student engagement and improve outcomes. We provide educators with tailored solutions designed to inspire student curiosity and measure progress. Macmillan Learning is comprised of renowned brands including Bedford/St.
Martins, W.H. Freeman, Worth Publishers, Sapling Learning, Late Nite Labs, Hayden-McNeil, and Dynamic Books. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The successful candidate for this position will become an employee of Bedford Freeman & Worth Publishing Group,
LLC, d/b/a Macmillan Learning.
Position Description: The ideal Learning Solutions Associate will have an interest in higher education, pedagogy, and technology solutions. This centralized role has three primary components: training, coordination, and communication.
The Associate will be responsible for conducting trainings for low stakes customers and assist Learning Solutions Specialists, Marketing Managers, and Sales Representatives in the management of product demonstrations and to provide a superior level of service
and data to our LSS group and sales reps.
- Host Webinar trainings on all Macmillan Higher Education technology products for lower tier adoptions.
- Works with the discipline-specific Learning Solutions Specialists(LSS) to track all technology training and sales demonstration outcomes from start to finish
- Work with LSS/Sales rep to facilitate keeping adoptions moving from course sample to course creation to course activation, and ultimately student registration.
- Facilitates communication between sales reps and Digital Solutions Specialists on potential adopters post-training session depending on needs-based assessment during trainings.
- Assist LSSs in the creation of internal demonstration documentation [training scripts] for both professors and sales reps and where needed/helpful with technical support tracking.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Proven record of project management and customer service experience
- Experience with educational technology and working with instructors a plus
- At least 1-year of education technology experience highly preferred.
- Certificate/program with CRM/web analytics a plus.